...I'm still pregnant. Very much so, in fact. I go back to the doctor on Monday...a Christmas Eve doctor appointment - nice, right? Hopefully he'll tell me something good.
I have had a few contractions with pain concentrated in my lower back, so maybe we're getting somewhere. We shall see.
Otherwise, I still have 2 presents to wrap (much to my mom's disappointment...it is beyond her why anyone would still be preparing for Christmas this close to Christmas - but I heart procrastination, so there). We're getting together with my Donnie dad's family on Sunday after church. Then Christmas Eve service and dinner with mom and family (and opening stockings!!) on Monday and then lunch with James' family and dinner with my family on Tuesday.
And just for the record, Kendall thinks she's getting out of wearing her Christmas dress if she comes after Christmas, but she's wrong. She's wearing that thing even if she doesn't come until March. Why? Cause I'm in charge. Pastor Philip taught me that!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment