Monday, December 24, 2007

Finally a little progress

Went to the doctor this morning for my weekly check and I'm actually dilated one whole entire centimeter! WAHOO!! However, the baby definitely hasn't dropped yet (even though I had been telling myself she had) and my blood pressure is a little elevated. I'm going back in on Thursday for an ultrasound to try and determine the baby's weight (I'm guessing due to the chance of her being big because of the diabetes) and also to keep a check on my blood pressure.

I'll keep you guys posted!

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I've been praying for you each day. I was so hoping to come home and check in to see pictures of the beautiful Kendall. Keep us up to date. Let me know if you need anything!

Jessie said...

Congrats on the baby.

I meant to comment on this post but didn't have the time. You'll have to give all the details when you have a chance.