...drum roll, please: I DO NOT HAVE DIABETES!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I am so excited I can hardly sit still!!
The doctor does want me to be careful with my intake of concentrated sweets and carbs because one of the four blood draws came back elevated. But other than that, I'm A-okay! I just want to thank everyone for praying for us about this! I KNOW that this is a God thing!!
The rest of my visit was normal. Heartbeat was great, gained 1 pound, blood pressure was good. I went ahead and got the recommended flu shot. I go back in 2 weeks for another checkup.
Today has been a sad day for us as we said goodbye to our little Colby (actually, our big Colby - he went to the vet yesterday and homecat weighed 16 pounds). I've been crying on and off all morning, but I'm sure that's to be expected (hormones aren't helping). We're very thankful that he has a good home to go to.
Hope everyone has a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited that you don't have diabetes. I'm sorry about your cat, I sure that that is hard. I will con't to pray for you.
Post a Comment