...because of PUMPKINS!!! Just got back from Whole Foods with our three pumpkins and two mums for the front porch. It's so funny how just the sight of a pumpkin can cheer me up. I highly recommend you get your pumpkins and mums there - they are cheaper (3 for $13 as compared with $8.99 each at Kroger for the pumpkins and 2 for $15 for GIGANTIC mums as compared with $11 each at Lowes) and they are beautiful. Now that I've advertised for Whole Foods, I shall go take my nap...nighty night.
*Note - if you know of a cheaper place for pumpkins and mums, don't tell me...I hate it when I think I've gotten a good deal and someone bursts my bubble. So just keep it to yourself, folks.*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear October, too! I'll be praying for you in the morning and waiting to hear how it goes. Talk to you soon! :)
Post a Comment