Turns out I was told the wrong thing this morning. I am going to be treated as if I have gestational diabetes because the one portion of the test that was elevated was SO elevated. So, I meet with a nutritionist on Tuesday to get my new diet and my at-home blood glucose monitor that I'll have to use 4 times per day. I'm still praising God that it looks like I'll be able to handle everything with my diet! I'm irritated that I wasn't told this at my appointment, but I understand that things happen. I will, however, express my concern at my next appointment.
Please pray for me as I learn to eat the right way and I figure out how to stick myself 4 times a day :-) Doesn't sound too fun, but praise God they have the testing, the nutritionists and the monitors to control everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment