Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Doctor vist

I went bright and early this morning for my OB checkup. It was time for the gestational diabetes screening, so I downed some super-sugar fruit punch before I went back for my checkup. The drink wasn't bad at all...thankfully. My blood pressure looks good and I'm up 2 pounds (which brings me to an 11 pound gain thus far). She didn't seem concerned about that, although I am because I'm closing in on the 15 pound mark that I was originally told and I still have a ways to go. Could it be the onion dip kick I'm on?

She listened to Kendall's heartbeat and measured my tummy (right on track there) and then it was back to the waiting room for me. I had to wait until my hour was up and then have my blood drawn. Now, usually this isn't a problem for me at all, but homegirl hurt me this morning. I'll let her slide because she was quite pleasant and didn't make me wait forever.

We're off to look at baby room decorations. We actually cleaned out the baby's room and closet last night (PROGRESS!!) so now it's time to decorate. We'll see how this goes...could get interesting.

No comments: