Two more things I don't want to forget when Kendall is all grown up:
- She calls her bathing suit "bathing soup". Which always brings to mind the fact that she is obsessed with soup. When I ask her what she wants for dinner, it's either soup or rice. She loves hot and sour soup even though it burns the fire out of her mouth. Crazy youngin.
- She calls boogers "Cookie Monsters". This is because her Papa once told her that he saw Cookie Monster up her nose. Last night at the pool, I apparently needed to blow my nose because right in the middle of a song, she said "Mommy - you got Cookie Monster in your nose."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sarah Beth does too...it's so cute.
But you should ask Benjamin what he wears under the water to see with...GOBBLES. Funny stuff...also, I took him to the senior luau at my school, and he said when we got home, "Daddy! The boys and girls played Dumbo at the party!" Kevin looked at him, confused, and Benjamin said, "you know, where you go under a stick and try not to fall down." LIMBO! HA!
Love you girl,
Jenn Stevens
definitely precious memories! Don't forget them and thanks for the reminder to get busy writing some stuff down - or I'll forget them myself! :)
Post a Comment