Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's official

I have the coupon bug.  I was pretty excited after  my deals from last week's trips to CVS and Harris Teeter, but today I got my first freebies.  CVS has their Right Guard on sale buy one, get one free and I had a buy one, get one free coupon which meant that I got 2 Right Guard deodorants for James for FREE!!!  I was so excited I nearly skipped out the door.  I can't believe that I threw away coupons before now.  All it took was a little organization and a few faithful coupon friends (Melissa, Southern Savers) OO HOO!

In other (more serious) news, my sister Lexie (my Donnie dad and step-mom's oldest) is being induced tonight with her first baby.  Please pray for Lexie, her husband Brett and the baby, Reece-Ann, if you get a chance.  She's nervous (and rightly so) and excited and terrified and ready and not ready - all those things that you feel before you get ready to have a baby.  Thanks!!

No comments: