A few of my favorite blog friends have gotten my curiosity up about this whole couponing thing. So I decided to give it a try. I've got my binder all organized and I buy two papers every Sunday and have others giving me the coupons they don't want. Yesterday I went for my first Harris Teeter Super Doubles and also hit up CVS for some deals that I couldn't pass up. I spent about $20 for about $70 worth of stuff, so I think I did pretty well for my first time. Considering the fact that I didn't even have a Harris Teeter VIC card until yesterday, I was fairly proud of myself. And boy did that Warm Delights taste so much better since it was only 40 cent!
Gearing up for a full weekend. My first camping trip since I was like 5 with the Cross Culture youth tomorrow night. I'm excited and not excited at the same time. I'm probably the least adventurous person on the face of the earth, so critters, extreme heat and campfires don't really do it for me. But the company will be top notch and for that I'm excited! Then Saturday night is my brother's birthday dinner at Fujisan - any chance to eat Japanese is fab to me. Then Sunday is church and the Sheryl Crow concert with my sister. I can safely say that 2010 has been the year of concerts for me. Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment