Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First piece of baby furniture!!

Yesterday James and I went and picked up our first piece of furniture for the baby's room! Bill and Rosanne Powell gave us a changing table/dresser that their little ones used! We are so excited! I am contemplating just using it as a dresser (not putting a pad on top). It has 3 dresser-sized drawers, one small drawer and a cabinet with shelving. We are very thankful for the Powell's generosity!

In other news, James and I are celebrating our 3-year anniversary today! At this time three years ago, we were saying our vows (and sweating to death...outside wedding at the end of July = sweltering). I can't say enough how blessed I am to have James as my husband. He truly is a gift from God.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I must say, I think it was the pre-marital counseling that has got you this far (by the way, if it turned out bad we would have amazingly forgotten that we did your counseling).
Congratulations!!!!! In the words of Andrew 'Wohoo!!.'

Jessie said...

Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm excited out your furniture too.