Friday, July 27, 2007
It's official...
...I'm an old married lady. This is evidenced by the fact that I am insanely excited about the purchase we made today. What did we buy, you ask? A new VACUUM CLEANER!!! YAHOO!! James keeps looking at me like I'm nuts because I can't stop talking about it and smiling nonstop. You guys just don't understand how much I DETESTED our old vacuum...it was halfway broken, so you had to stand bent over, holding onto the cord a certain way for it to work. Anyhoo, if anyone needs to get in touch with me today, I won't hear the phone ring because I'll be spending quality time with my new best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completely understand. When we first got married all I had was a dust buster. One dust buster and three bedroom house was my chore for Saturdays. Talk about back aches.
Post a Comment