Thursday, July 19, 2007

Today's visit

I know I said I'd post again soon, but I bet you didn't think it would be THIS soon! Just got back from the doctor (nurse practitioner, actually) and things look good! I somehow LOST a 1/2 pound, even though I can't fathom how that is possible given the fact that I'm eating everything in sight these days. I got to hear the heartbeat again...I don't think that will ever cease to amaze me. Baby Mason didn't particularly like being bothered with the dopplar this morning - he (I'm calling baby he to avoid always having to do the whole he/she thing) kicked the dopplar away over and over again. He's obviously taking after his mommy with his cloudy morning disposition.

My next appointment is August 16th and I'll have my ultrasound! Can't wait!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to the beach til' Tuesday!

No comments: