So I have a theory that when a baby is sick, mommy's kisses make her better. Hence the reason that I am now contracting Kendall's heinous cold as I type this. She came down with a head cold (translation - concrete filled sinuses) on Tuesday. Then hives on Wednesday. Back to the Niagara Falls of snot today. Good times. But I just can't stop kissing her. I even wipe her snot with my bare hands in times of need. I am determined that my child WILL NOT walk around with crusted up snot on her face and since she practically runs when she sees a Kleenex coming at her, my only option sometimes is the stealth hand swipe, followed by clapping and saying "Yeah Kendall", which always prompts a smile.
James and I have officially turned into dorky parents. Because of Kendall's aforementioned terror of things coming at her nose, we found ourselves in the middle of the living room Tuesday night choreographing a dance to go with our "Let Us Bulb Your Nose" song. She didn't find it humorous (i.e. she FREAKED when we actually bulbed her), but James and I laugh every time we talk about it.
Tuesday brought about Kendall's first snow and her first bug swallowing. She loved the snow, cried when we brought her in. And I don't think she minded that 1/2 a ladybug she managed to swallow before I pulled the other half out of her mouth (RIP sweet ladybug).
Hope all is well in your world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment