Thought I'd join in on the 7 things fun...here goes:
1. I have joined Weight Watchers like 25 times. No, seriously. As in going into a Weight Watchers center, filling out the paperwork and getting all the new "joining" information. I did it so many times at one center that I shortened my name to "Jenn" so that they wouldn't know me (should have come up with something a bit more different, huh?)...needless to say none of these times have I ever stuck with the program.
2. I used to love to do "commercials" with shampoo bottles, mouthwash bottles...pretty much whatever I could read the back of the label from. I even have a special commercial voice that I use...I mean, used...uh - I don't do this anymore...promise.
3. I like to imitate everyone's dancing. If I've ever seen you dance, I will have my own interpretation of how you dance and I will gladly show everyone. I'm especially good at imitating mom's and my friend Melissa's moves. This is not like I'm making fun of their dancing, because I certainly can't bust a move...it's seriously just me showing you what you look like in case you want to change your style.
4. I always start out cooking everything on high. It's like my hand just refuses to turn the temperature to medium or medium high. Then it either boils over or starts smoking or sticks to the pan and my hand just miraculously learns how to turn it down. But not one second before our dinner is almost ruined.
5. I still LOVE foods that I should have outgrown by now...bagel bites, pizza rolls, ChefBoyRDee ANYTHING, oodles of noodles, those little powdered sweet 16 donuts...yeah - maybe that's the problem with #1. Ya think?
6. I have a huge double standard when it comes to throwing stuff away. Example - I expect James to constantly go through his stuff and get rid of things he doesn't use, right? Well, you can't even open my side of the bathroom cabinet without things falling out because I REFUSE to throw away any girlie bathroom product even though I never use them.
7. I sleep with one hand curled around the bedpost. James has pictures to prove it. If I turn over, the other hand automatically grabs it, even if that means I have to go under James' pillow to get to it. Makes for a restful nights sleep for him, I'm sure.
There you have it, folks. Insight into the crazy world of Jennifer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't you feel better now!!!
When I sleep on my belly my feet go up in the air. It was a problem in college because all my friends would think I was a awake and then wake me up. Chris also tells me he doesn't like the tent effect. I can't help it though.
We have 'doing weird things in our sleep' in common. We're such kindred spirits.
Post a Comment