Finally getting around to posting pics of the beach trip. We had a really good time:

Here's one of Kendall one morning the week after we got back. She was pooped.
Can I help you? She looks like her daddy, or so I'm told by everyone.
And one of me and Meg being models in the wind.
I like the sand in my toes!!
Kendall and Mommy on the beach.
I have a bajillion more, but it takes forever to upload on this thing, so we'll see if they ever get posted.
Kendall goes for her 4 month checkup Monday. I can't believe how fast she's growing! I'm guessing her weight is around 11 1/2 pounds. We'll see Monday after they totally tick her off by stripping her down and putting her on the cold scale. Seriously, does ANY kid like that?
I started working full time on Monday. So far, so good. I haven't really started learning my job yet. I've been working on getting the filing caught up. Nothing had been filed for all of 2007 and 2008!! So far I only have 2 paper cuts, so I think I'm doing pretty well.
Our realtor is coming by tomorrow night to discuss the possibility of us selling our house. With us both working on the other side of town, church on the other side of town, pretty much EVERYTHING on the other side of town...we figure it's time for US to be on the other side of town. We've only lived here for 2 years, so I know we won't get anything out of the house in the way of profit. We'll see what happens after we get her take on the situation and of course pray and pray some more. Hey - I've got an idea...why don't YOU pray for us too! How neat would that be?
Hope everyone is doing good out there...talk to you soon.



2 comments:
I loved all the pictures. You look amazing and so does the rest of the family.
wow. lots of super cute pics.
i can't wait to take the boy to the beach. we didn't think it was worth the screaming 3.5 hour trip last summer, so maybe this summer. although, he doesn't like to put his feet in his sandbox, so it could be a disaster. :)
your girl is getting big fast. 4 months is when it starts getting more fun. for me at least. i wasn't really big on just holding the baby. that's boring. i can hold anything. :)
well, mine is "indicating" that he doesn't wish to take a morning nap today. :) better go.....
Post a Comment