Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hello to all!! Things are great here in the Mason home. Kendall is growing like a weed (she actually moved up to SIZE 1 diapers...wowzers) and we're enjoying every minute of it. Sweet baby girl is sleeping through the night consistently now and boy does that make a woman feel human again! We are battling the worse case of cradle cap known to mankind, so if anyone has any suggestions, send them my way. We've already tried marinating her scalp in baby oil as well as olive oil (that was a pleasant smell), gently scrubbing with a brush, and Selson Blue. So far none of that is working. For a girl like me that loves to pick at things, this is a rare form of torture.

James and I have decided to serve at Cross Culture with the K-5th grade and yesterday was our first Sunday. We loved it! Not only did we both learn something during the lesson (showing how awesome of a director Mrs. Coral is), but we truly enjoyed loving on the children. It just melts my heart not only to see James with Kendall, but to see him with older children playing like a big kid! It's so sweet!

Here are some pictures for ya:

Mommy and Kendall hangin' out
The sweetest smile in the world

All dressed up to celebrate our Risen Savior!! *Which, by the way, I explained the true meaning of Easter to her on the way to church and she didn't have ANY questions...can you believe how smart she is already??*

Our first of many attempts at a family shot with Kendall actually LOOKING at the camera. Everytime James would sit down, she'd look at him...by the 3rd attempt, we were laughing hysterically...good times.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love her beautiful smile!

I was wondering why I didn't see you. Hope y'all had a great day!

Jessie said...

That is a beautiful smile!!! I'm sure you just sit there and make her smile all day long.

Jessie said...

Oh yeah, the cradle cap...the Selsun Blue worked for us but it took a few times (and you have to let it set for about 5 minutes).

It will get better.