Thursday, April 17, 2008

Working mom

Well, it's official. I'm a working mom. I was offered the job that I interviewed for on Monday and I start on the 28th. Will it work out? Who knows. But James and I have decided (after prayer, talking with each other and wise friends/family, me freaking out like I always do) that we'll give it a whirl. If I need to stop and come home, so be it. But I would end up regretting not at least giving it a shot.

Kendall will be at mom's the same amount with me working full time or part time because of James' schedule, so that's cool. They'll get lots of one on one daddy/daughter time (which they both love). I'll keep you guys posted on how things go.

We're heading to the beach this weekend. Mom, Kendall and I leave tonight. Ronnie and Megan follow tomorrow and James will be down Saturday and we'll all come home Monday. I'm really, really excited and can't wait to stick Kendall's toes in the sand!

Talk to you soon!

No comments: