James and I are heading out this weekend...in two different directions. Don't worry, we'll eventually meet up. He's leaving Sunday for Hilton Head with his parents and sister. I'm flying out Saturday to Pensacola to help move my two eldest sisters (my Donnie dad's kids) into college. I'm not too excited about flying alone as I've never done that before, but I was even LESS excited about the prospect of driving for 10+ hours with this wee little bladder. So, fly it is. I'll be there with them until Tuesday, then I'm flying to Savannah to meet James and drive the 40 minutes back to Hilton Head until Thursday when we're coming home. Whew! Should be an event. I'm excited about getting to spend time with my dad's family...I don't spend near as much time with them as I should. And I LOVE Hilton Head, so I'm really excited about that. Plus, this will be our last vacation until Kendall arrives, so we're gonna live it up!
In baby news, I went to the doctor today because last night I was having a lot of tightening in my lower abdomen...what I now know are Braxton Hicks. She said normally women don't notice them this early (which contradicts research that I did that said they can be noticed WAY early), but that I shouldn't worry because after a thorough check she determined that all is well. Big relief because I was a little freaked out.
Anyhoo - I'm off to pack! Hope everyone enjoys their last summer holiday...personally I'm ready for cold weather.
Oops - almost forgot - wanna give a quick "you're awesome" shout-out to Rachel Pittman for loaning me all the snazzy maternity clothes I've been sporting lately! She has very good taste and I'm getting lots of compliments on her clothes, so I thought I would publicly give credit where credit is due!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment