Today James and I accepted the challenge of cleaning out closets. It started with the downstairs coat closet (which had not only every imaginable coat, sweater and athletic vest but also an assortment of James' suits, shoes, and golf clubs). Okay, in all fairness I had shoved a bunch of stuff in there, too. Anyhoo - after that we decided we'd tackle the guest closet and then I decided we'd do the linen closet. At the end of all that, we took bags and bags of stuff to Goodwill and we are one step (actually 3 steps) closer to being organized when Baby Mason arrives. Now all that's left is the baby's room closet which is going to be a CHORE. We'll handle that bad boy next week. It feels good to have accomplished that much, though.
Hope everyone is doing well and staying as cool as possible. We called Time and Temperature a little while ago and it said the temp is 113...I'm assuming that's the heat index, but still. I, for one, am staying inside in the air conditioning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment