Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Sharp dresser...
I finally did it. I gave in to the temptation of sweet baby girl clothes. Yesterday mom, Joseph and I headed out to look at baby stuff. Our first stop was Babies R Us, which has tons of super cool stuff that I can't afford. The bedding was absolutely beautiful, but alas - it ain't coming home with me. Just can't afford it (however if any of my blog reading friends want to take up a collection, let me know). Then we headed to Old Navy to look around and then to lunch (Joseph loves guacamole!) then home for naps all around. After Joseph was picked up, mom and I headed back out to Target. Ahh! This is more like it. We saw a ton of clothes and mom ended up buying Kendall her first pair of baby jeans and a shirt and I bought her 3 pair of little cotton pants with shirts to match. I think we did pretty good bargain wise, but then again I'm comparing that to how much I spend on my clothes, so I'm sure I'm WAY off! After Target, we checked out Michael's and Hallmark for a baby book and then had dinner at mom's house. It was a really fun day and I just have to tell you all (in case you didn't know) that I have the best mother on the face of the planet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love to buy baby clothes.
I have all the semi-annual consignment sales marked on my calendar. (There's a big one next weekend!!!)
I make frequent trips to Once Upon A Child.
I go to yard sales every Saturday (to benefit from the excesses of the rich and famous).
I check Old Navy and Target often to make sure that there's nothing on sale that I might need.
And, every now and then, I splurge on something new.
AND ISAAC COULD CARE LESS.
ps. you should call some bigger churches in the area (especially ones with schools) and see if they have consignment sales. lots of them here are fundraisers for christian schools. just a thought. or maybe you knew that already.
:)
Good idea! I hadn't thought of that. I heard about a consignment sale at the fairgrounds that I'm going to try and check out (whenever it comes around again).
Post a Comment