We went in today for our ultrasound and everything looks great! PRAISE GOD!! I was, of course, my usual anxious self until she told me that everything looks normal. And we also found out that we're having a sweet, precious GIRL - yay!! To be perfectly honest, it didn't matter to me one way or the other, but I'm excited about all the cute clothes I can start buying. However, you guys know that I'm already fretting about how her hair will be...I can't do my own hair, much less a little girl with (most likely) curly hair! So if anyone wants to give me lessons, I'm game!
In all seriousness, I'm amazed at this miracle. Seeing the way she's already moving, touching her little face and kicking her legs just blows me away. God is so good to us.
We have also been blessed by the Brown family. They are loaning us a beautiful crib and a Pack-N-Play. I picked them both up last night and I'm thrilled at how God is providing for us with the baby furniture.
I'll have pictures of our little girl at church on Sunday (don't know how to work the scanner thingie).
Everyone have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment