How is it that a workweek d...r...a...g...s by, but a vacation is in warp speed! It feels like my time at the beach flew by. We had so much fun soaking up the sun, eating, laughing and resting. I'm headed back down on Friday and I can't wait.
I am proud to say that I only got a little bit sunburned on my back - which is a change from my usual burn it til it browns motto. I had SPF 30 on almost the entire time. Gotta stay as young looking as my hubby, you know!
Kendall absolutely loved the beach. The days of relaxing with a good book are over - that girl kept us running the whole time! She loved running down to the water and saying "Wee!!" everytime the water chased her. She didn't even turn blue although the water was arctic. She only ate a little bit of sand and one sea shell, so we're doing good!
No comments:
Post a Comment