- Weight 21.1 pounds (20th percentile) - I'm just happy the kid finally broke 20...geez.
- Height 31 inches (55th percentile)
- Noggin 47.4 (85th percentile) - No head jokes from the doctor, so that's always progress
She was NOT HAPPY with being checked out, I can tell you that. It's amazing to me how strong such a little girl can be. She flipped out on poor Dr. Rand. And we don't even want to talk about how she reacted to her shots - MMR and Chickenpox...I seriously think she would have kicked that nurse in the throat if mommy didn't have a death grip on her entire body.
She's developing well, the doctor is pleased with everything, which is fabulous news. However, the best news was when Dr. Rand told me not to worry about Kendall having her paci at nap and bedtime...I about kissed her when she said that!!! I'm sure we'll start working on it before too much longer, but right now, she's safe to suck that paci until her heart is content (in her crib, of course).
1 comment:
So she had a for real Jay-MAy moment in the doctor's office??? Well, she is her mothers child....
All jokes aside, have they not mentioned how completely brilliant this child is? She can totally read a book to me the other day :)
Post a Comment