So this week, we're packing up and heading out of town to ring in the start of summer. I have been fortunate to have grandparents and parents who have kept a place at the coast since I was a baby, so the beach feels like home to me. It's so funny to think back on the weekends I begged to stay in Durham instead of going with my parents to the beach...now I'm begging them to let me come with them!
I can't wait to see Kendall playing in the sand. I'm sure she'll eat her fair share since sand is her favorite outdoor snack. Surprisingly enough, things like this don't bother me. Shocking, I know. I figure it's better than that ladybug carcass she munched on back in the winter.
Even though I don't worry about my child eating sand, I am absolutely flipping my lid worrying about sun exposure this year. You know me - I pick something to obsess about quite frequently and right now it's making sure Kendall never gets a sunburn. I wonder if it'll be too hot to make her wear jeans and a turtleneck on the beach?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not if you come this weekend. It's supposed to be COLD here.
Umm yes, that would be too hot! You can prevent sunburn without giving her heat stroke. :) She will be fine. Have fun!
Oh and take lots of pictures!
Post a Comment