Sunday, December 7, 2008

The -itis

It seems like we've had some sort of illness at the Mason home for like 2 months now. I suppose some of it can be chalked up to having a sweet precious baby now, but geez!! Last night, we went to bed fine. This morning, I had a sore throat, Kendall was snotty again and by mid-day had truly disgusting diahrrea (the kind that has you considering just cutting the clothes off of her instead of washing them...ugh). So pray for us. I've Lysoled the house and am going to embark on a crusade to wash my hands at least 928 times a day.

I'm really not complaining...we are blessed with good health and I sincerely thank God for that. And oddly enough, Kendall and I have had some of our sweetest moments when we're not feeling 100%.

However, Im a little bummed I missed Sunday festivities. There was dancing at church this morning and I've been looking forward to seeing it for weeks. And my LifeGroup is enjoying breakfast for dinner tonight. Pancakes and fellowship - can't beat that with a stick.

Hope everyone has an awesome week!

No comments: