Saturday, December 13, 2008

All better!

Turns out I had a nasty sinus infection. I felt like my head weighed 50 pounds and my sinuses were filled with concrete. But, I'm telling you, the Lord healed me. I mean that thing.

Kendall is also doing better. I don't know what was up with her explosive diapers...

Christmas decorations are up, shopping is pretty much done and a lot has been wrapped. Kendall is getting a toy box from Santa and it was delivered on Friday. I LOVE IT! I'll have to take a picture and post. It is WAY cute and I think she'll be able to use it for years, both as a toy box and as a seat in her room.

Friday night we had family over that we haven't really seen in a while. I made chili and we just hung out playing with Kendall. It was really nice. It's amazing to me how God works. Long, long story, but everything turned out really well. And Kendall took THREE STEPS!! Woo hoo! She hasn't done it again, of course - but hey. Gotta start somewhere.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

How does Kendall like the Christmas decorations?