Okay, so the two aren't really from Memorial weekend, but that's okay.
First we have a picture of Kendall and I on Mother's Day before the baby dedication at church. Notice how tired she looks...she actually fell asleep on the stage in my arms during the ceremony. Hey - at least she didn't scream!
Here's the Mason side of the family (I know it was hard to tell that) at our picture party. Mom & Dad had just returned from D.C. and sister & bro-in-law had just returned from CA, so we got together to look at pictures. This picture reminds me of the part on Sesame Street where you pick which thing doesn't belong...one of these things is not like the other...
Okay - finally a beach shot...family sunset picture on the sound.
Kendall before her beach trip. Her bathing suit didn't fit, so this outfit sufficed. Cute bow, huh?
So we were eating dinner and KK decided to throw a fit, so I jokingly put the corn up to her and she grabbed it and started slobbering all over it. Pretty funny stuff.
Laying on the beach...just like her mommy! Except I couldn't pay for a tan this pretty.
Surprisingly enough, she didn't scream when I stuck her toes in the frigid water.
Mommy feet and baby feet. And yes, she does have a way cute anklet on.
I was supposed to be in this shot, but at least I don't have anything in my teeth.
Knocked out after her day at the beach!
2 comments:
You seriously crack me up!
if there's not mayhem going on around christmas/new years, i can gladly produce a cake for your sweet girl. getting it there is another story. we'll have to revisit as the time draws nearer....
Post a Comment