Friday, May 23, 2008

Beach bound birthday girl

So today's my birthday...the big 2-8. Man, I'm getting old.

We're heading to the beach today until Monday which I'm SUPER excited about...this is the first holiday weekend I can ever remember James being able to get off, so I'm pure thrilled. I've got Kendall's bathing suit, cover-up and hat all ready to go even though I'm paranoid about using sunscreen, so she'll probably never actually make it outside. I'll at least have pictures for you guys!

My hubby surprised me with a certificate to the Umstead Spa in Cary...I'm gonna get a pedicure. Which means I should be go to go toe-wise for the summer with this pedicure and the one he got me for Mother's Day (is he trying to tell me something?)

I'll post pics as soon as we get back (translation: two weeks after we get back).

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hope you enjoyed your pedicure.