Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I hope you all had wonderful Mother's Day because you are all wonderful mommy's! (That is unless you're: #1 a man reading this and I totally can't understand why you'd be interested in this blog if you are or #2 not a mommy yet.)

Our day was very relaxing and fun. Kendall was dedicated at church and the poor thing fell asleep on stage in the middle of the ceremony. I told Pastor Clay that he was going to have to amp up his messages since he is already putting her to sleep (just a little humor, of course). James had to head to work (can't rich people EVER eat at home during important days???), but I headed to mom's for lunch - steak and shrimp...SO GOOD! My grandma (Ronnie's mom) joined us and that was nice. Then we all took naps (praise God for Nana who doesn't mind sleeping with Kendall laying on her arm) and rented Enchanted. Such a cute movie!

James brought dinner home for the two of us (okay, I guess there are perks to the job) and then we hit the sack. Oh, and he did very well in remembering me...a certificate for a pedicure, 2 hanging plants for the porch and a sweet/funny card. He set the mark pretty high for future Mom's Days.

We didn't take any pictures (duh!), but we did take video, which I'll post if ever I figure out how.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

That sounds like a great mother's day.