Two weeks ago, someone asked me "so are you ready to have the baby yet". As in have you gotten to that point where you are just DONE with being pregnant. Two weeks ago, I smiled sweetly, rubbed my belly and said - "No I feel great". Yeah - two weeks can make a big difference. It's 145 degrees outside, I pee CONSTANTLY, I'm puffy at the end of each day and I'm bored to tears at work because the person that I'm training to take over for me while I'm gone was brought in a month too early and now he does my job while I surf Ebay for nursery items. I'm DONE.
Unfortunately, I have a little over 4 weeks of work to go. I don't think I'd feel nearly as irritated with pregnancy if I was at home with Kendall, puttering around the house and visiting the pool every day. But somehow sitting here at work, doing NOTHING, makes me feel more pregnant than I am. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment