How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of baby: Head of lettuce (where they get these veggie comparisons is beyond me) - 19 in, 3.9 pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at a 2 pound gain as of my last visit, thanks to the 8 pounds I've lost since I've been on the diabetic diet. This happened with Kendall too, so I'm not concerned.
Maternity Clothes: Was just blessed yesterday with a huge bag of summer maternity clothes! So happy!
Gender: GIRL! Raegan Hope Mason.
Movement: She's a mover and a shaker - get to start counting kicks this week.
Sleep: Boo - I'm using the bathroom several times a night and just getting to that uncomfortable stage.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.
Cravings: Doesn't matter if I crave it - I probably can't have it. LOL
Symptoms: Starting to slow down a little...definitely waddling when I walk.
Best Moment this week: Kendall talking to my belly every day...she's so excited! Oh, and Raegan's bedroom stuff came last week - it's Lollipop Jungle by Lambs & Ivy and it's PRECIOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment