Monday, June 6, 2011

35 weeks - 1 month to go!!

•How Far Along: 35 Weeks



•Size of baby: Large canteloupe (19 to 22 inches, 5.5 lbs)
•Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 5 pounds (since I lost some when I went on the restricted diet
•Maternity Clothes: Making it work...I'd prefer to walk around in an oversized t shirt and bedroom shoes 24-7, but alas that's not gonna happen.
•Gender: GIRL!  Raegan Hope Mason
•Movement: She hasn't been kicking quite as hard lately, which I read is normal.  She's still active, just not hurting me like she was a few weeks ago.
•Sleep: Sigh.  I really don't want to complain, but I AM NOT sleeping very well.  Potty breaks shouldn't come at 1am.  And 2:30 am.  And 3:45 am....
•What I miss: Sushi, sleeping on my belly, sugar
•Cravings: Fruit and ice
•Symptoms: I'm in the home stretch and not very comfortable.  The heat ain't no joke.
•Best Moment this week: Having pregnancy pictures taken.  Although if they didn't turn out very well, this may not be a good moment.

No comments: