Monday, July 4, 2011

Kendall words

Kendall has a truly fabulous vocabulary, but she still mispronounces some words and I absolutely refuse to correct her because it's precious:

- Bathing Soup for bathing suit ("let's go put our bathing soups on")
- Assert for dessert ("can I have some assert")
- Recide for decide ("I haven't recided yet")
- Sunscream for sunscreen
- Extra duper pretty please - when she is trying to be persuasive
- Posquito for mosquito, which she thinks suncream protects you from ("you need to put on some sunscream so you don't get a posquito bite")
- Extra duper pretty please (when regular ole please won't get the job done)
- See-curt for secret ("mommy that was supposed to be a seecurrrtt")
- Pa corn for popcorn - which is her all time favorite snack...she eats at least one mini bag of microwave popcorn every single day
- Pocket purse for pocketbook
- Macaroni for pepperoni

No comments: