Monday, May 2, 2011

Proportionate

That's the beautiful word that the doctor used to describe my sweet girl after our follow-up ultrasound last week...her head is now proportionate to her body.  I was speechless.  I was hoping for Raegan's head to have stayed on the same growth curve.  I was hoping that they'd tell me that even though her head was still small, we still weren't in the microcephely range.  But God blew me out of the water.  Not only did her head grow, but it caught up...I am amazed.  I am so grateful for God seeing fit to continue to grow Raegan and I just pray that James and I will be good parents to her and Kendall.  That we'd guide her to know Him and praise Him and honor Him with their lives.  And I pray that we will show our children how to trust in Him - even when times are tough or even when the doctor's news isn't positive or whatever life throws our way.  I want them to see steadfast faith in us in all situations.

No comments: