Let's see - since I last wrote:
- we had an fabulous vacation in Wilminton with James' parents. It was my first trip there, but definitely won't be the last. Such a nice area. We watched the most amazing fireworks show I've ever seen from our balcony, ate lots of ice cream and took naps every day. James was there for the whole trip, which made me super happy.
- Kendall is potty trained. Sounds crazy to me to have a potty trained child, but she's been (day time) accident free for days and days. She still wears a pull up to bed, but most mornings it's dry. Now what to spend that diaper money on?? Lots of people would say "it's time for another baby" and I would agree. We're going to start trying for Mason 2.0 very soon. If you ask my husband, he'll tell you I've been the hold up all along - I think he was ready over a year ago.
There really hasn't been a whole lot else going on. Church is good. Work drove me crazy last week, but it's mostly good. School is good. Life is good :-)
1 comment:
Yes, I blame FB. If I de-friend you on there will you update here, just for me? Probably not. And I would miss your random blurbs. Oh well...I'll take what I can get.
And yes, you need to get in that baby making.
Post a Comment