The Mason family is officially unplugging for a week, starting Sunday! We have been blessed with a place to stay in Hilton Head and we're heading down there early Sunday morning for a week of rest and family time. This will be the first vacation that we've taken with just the three of us - we usually impose ourselves on one set of our parents. My goal is to completely unplug from the busy life in Durham (except for homework of course - that doesn't stop because I'm going out of town, unfortunately). I'm not sure what all we'll get into, but I know Christmas shopping at the outlets is on the agenda and there have been talks of getting me on a bicycle...we shall see.
Can't wait to fill you in when we get back! Take care until then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment