Monday, October 13, 2008
She needs a helmet...
So Kendall is mobile. She's crawling, inch-worming, pulling up, cruising....and falling....A LOT! Contrary to popular belief, this doesn't really freak me out as much as people think. I know that kids are gonna fall and bump their noggins, bruise their chins, etc. But yesterday took the cake. The child must have fallen like 3,291 times. And she topped it off with a face plant to the granite fireplace that resulted in a busted lip. In the words of Jesse on Full House "Have Mercy"...I saw blood and didn't even lose it. She cried for a minute, then went right back to getting into everything possible. So, should I get her a helmet? Maybe a nice baby pink one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah B did that the other night, she fell right off of a stool in the bathroom and busted her gums where the teeth are JUST coming through...it bled and I took a washcloth out of the freezer and let her chew on it...she was pitiful....:)
Post a Comment