Thursday, October 2, 2008

Vampire baby

So my kid has teeth. Four of 'em. Very cute. And scary. Not so much the bottom two. They are the run-of-the-mill first teeth...cute and right in the middle. However, those next two that are creeping in are a bit different. They're fangs. Yep - my little girl is cutting her top canines and when she throws her head back and smiles she looks like a Twilight baby. Still cute, though.

She's a whole 9 months as of yesterday! I just can't get over how fast time flies. I know I need to quit saying it because it's getting old, but seriously. She now crawls...well, more like she does the worm wherever she wants to go. She pulls up. She likes stairs. She eats whatever I put in front of her (unless I'm trying to feed it to her...she likes feeding herself). We've had a battle with snot for the past few weeks, but it doesn't bother me. I'm a weirdo that gets some pleasure out of the cool sound the nose bulb makes as it jerks the snot out of my child's nasal cavity. It's pretty sweet. I even tried it on myself. Wait, did I just say that outloud?

On to a totally different topic...please pray for my mom. She goes tomorrow morning for a biopsy of an area of her breast that shows "change" on her mammogram. Not sure what "change" means, but I know what "biopsy" means and I ain't liking it. One little bit. But we all know that God is in control and we're just praying that His will be done. Well, more specifically that His will is for her to be healthy, but you know what I mean. Please join me in prayer...

Hugs to all...

No comments: