Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy 8 month birthday, KK!

Today is my sweet baby girl's 8-month birthday! Time seriously zooms on by! It seems like yesterday that I was anxiously awaiting her arrival. She is such a joy to us and I can barely remember what life was like before she was a part of it. Thank you Lord for blessing us so richly with this child...

Couple of pics:

Then - immediately after delivery:



Now - 8 months


3 comments:

Rachel said...

She is absolutely adorable. I love her hair. She has changed so much since I saw her last. You better be glad I live half a world away cause I certainly would sneak in your house one night and take her--I'd probably bring her back out of guilt. Those cute cheeks are just too much!

Jessie said...

So sweet. It is amazing how quickly they grow in that first year.

Rachel said...

Not that I'm a blogging Rock Star or anything, but now that Kendall is about to turn 9 months, can we see more pictures?