Friday, August 8, 2008

A. Attached or Single? Extremely attached.

B. Best Friend? Oh man...I have the best friends in the whole wide world...some old, some new - all fantabulous.

C. Cake or pie? Carrot cake or Key Lime pie (you can't make me choose).

D. Day of choice? I love Sundays...church, James is off, usually have LifeGroup - doesn't get much better than that.

E. Essential item? Lately with my hair the wreck that it is - a hair tie.

F. Favorite color? I really don't have one.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Great Value (Walmart) gummy bears.

H. Home town? Durham, NC.

I. Favorite indulgence? Pedicures.

J. January or July? I like them both...January because my sweet baby was born on Jan. 1 and July because I married my honey on the 31st.

K. Kids? My sweet Kendall.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Since Rachel took the good answer, I'll say laughter.

M. Marriage date? July 31, 2004.

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 4 sisters and a brother.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples, definitely.

P. Phobias? Lake water.

Q. Quotes? Nothing comes to mind at the moment.

R. Reasons to smile? I'm seeing my KK in 10 minutes.

S. Season of choice? Fall or Spring

T. Tag 5 people: Sarah, Megan and that's about the only people that haven't already been tagged :-(

U. Unknown fact about me? Pistachios are my very favorite nut.

V. Vegetable? Okra.

W. Worst habit? Emotional eating.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound.

Y. Your favorite food? Cinnamon Bun ice cream.

Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

(Another) Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Giraffe

No comments: