but I'm going to have a problem going back to this particular restaurant again. Right now I'm coping with the thought of rats, spiders and unwashed hands by telling myself that the kitchen staff is probably on their best behavior after getting such a bad grade. Here's hoping at least...Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Maybe I should be more observant
Tonight was one of those lucky nights when my husband got off work early, so we headed out to have a family date night. First we went to Ross and looked around. Then we decided we'd try to grab a bite to eat. All was well - food was good, service was great, blah blah blah...UNTIL we walked out the door and noticed that the sanitation grade was an 85!! That's right, folks - I ate at a B rated establishment. Now, I don't want to name any names or anything...
but I'm going to have a problem going back to this particular restaurant again. Right now I'm coping with the thought of rats, spiders and unwashed hands by telling myself that the kitchen staff is probably on their best behavior after getting such a bad grade. Here's hoping at least...
but I'm going to have a problem going back to this particular restaurant again. Right now I'm coping with the thought of rats, spiders and unwashed hands by telling myself that the kitchen staff is probably on their best behavior after getting such a bad grade. Here's hoping at least...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm disappointed in you missy...the sanitation grade is usually the first thing you notice when you walk in.
But considering that it was Texas Roadhouse, I can see why you didn't.
An 85? that's crazy!
WOW!!! I'm with you. I refuse to eat in a place that has an A-.
What did James say?
James was pure disgusted! It's funny because we're always so good about checking the grade and have even walked out of places that had a low A. We will definitely have to be more observant!
Come on!! I think you should go to all the B and C grade places. It'll boost your immune system!!
stan
Jenn,
It is goo to see that you are now allowing all to respond..yes the 85 is very disturbing..Did you get sick? Love to hear about your baby girl...Love ya Angie
Post a Comment