Wednesday, April 6, 2011

26 Weeks

•How Far Along: 26 weeks (and 2 days)



•Size of baby: Eggplant - 9.2 inches, 2 pounds

•Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm not sure, but I know the nurse will be glad to tell me at Monday's appointment...booooo

•Maternity Clothes: I have GOT to invest in some maternity pants for work...this Belly Band thing is on it's last leg.  Best $19.99 my mom ever spent.

•Gender: GIRL! Raegan (middle name not decided) Mason - James and I agree on zero middle names.  Maybe she'll be like my mom and not have one.

•Movement: Love it - you can see if from the outside now and it's cool!

•Sleep: Pretty good this week - my arms fall asleep a lot because I have a tendency to lay on them, but nothing a little hanging them over the side of the bed can't fix.

•What I miss: Raw fish.

•Cravings: Nothing really...I like fruit still and this morning I had to have toast or the day just wouldn't have been the same.



•Symptoms: I feel fabulous - seriously.

•Best Moment this week: James and Kendall both saw Raegan moving around - we were all piled in our bed just watching my big ole belly...fun times.

Looking forward to my appointment Monday.  NOT looking forward to taking the 3 hour glucose test AGAIN.  But I really want to talk to my favorite doctor about the small noggin issue and get her take on things and stress my feeling about not having the follow up ultrasound there at the office, but rather back over at the fetal diagnostic center.  In my mind, if they are just going to end up sending me back over there anyway - I'd like to save myself the stress of waiting for the appointment to be made and all that. 

I also want to bring up VBAC with her.  So far I've got one doc for it, one doc against it, so I need a tie breaker.

No comments: