•How Far Along: 21 Weeks
•Size of baby: Length of a banana
•Total Weight Gain/Loss: Actually, none...but that works because I'm already overweight and am only supposed to gain 15-20 total. I didn't start gaining until 3rd trimester with Kendall, so we'll see how things go.
•Maternity Clothes: Still getting use out of my Belly Band with my regular pants for work and I live in maternity jeans any other time.
•Gender: It's a girl!! Well, the ultrasound tech was almost positive it's a girl, at least.
•Movement: Definitely...can't feel from outside quite yet, much to James' dismay. But a couple of times a day, she gets really active. I love it.
•Sleep: Up to use the potty twice a night, every night...at the point where I can't sleep on my back or stomach, so side to side it is.
•What I miss: Spicy tuna rolls and a flowing fountain of diet mountain dew.
•Cravings: Grapes, bacon...not together.
•Symptoms: I feel really good...the second trimester is so amazing to me - energy, attitude back to normal, healthy appetite.
•Best Moment this week: Lots and lots of movement.
•Next up: I have my monthly appointment, with another ultrasound on 3/18...or 3/16 - I can't really remember. Baby Mason was turned the wrong way for the tech to get all the measurements she needed last time, so I get an extra peek...praying everything looks good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment