So even though Kendall turned 2 back in January, her mommy didn't get her a 2-year checkup appointment until February. Who knew you needed to call in advance for those suckers? We actually couldn't get in with Kendall's usual doctor (who always calls her a boy anyway, thus wasn't going to be her usual doctor much longer anyway), so we saw a doctor that we hadn't seen since Kendall was 3 days old with Jaundice. Kendall did really well - she doesn't like the doctor's office now that she's figured out she gets shots there, so I was expecting drama, but there was none.
I don't remember her exact measurements, but I know she's 85th % for her noggin, 50th for her length and a measly 10th for her weight. She certainly doesn't get that petite-ness from her mama, but the doctor ain't worried, so neither am I.
We also talked to the doctor about her Sahara-dry skin (which she definitely gets from her ashy daddy) and are now lotioning her down all. The. Time.
Other than that it was a very uneventful visit (thank you Lord).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment