Today James and I had our baby shower at church...we are simply amazed at God's goodness. We were blessed with the love and generosity of so many people. I can't think of one thing that we're going to need to buy before Kendall arrives (unless you can put sleep on lay-away). Have you ever just been at a complete loss for words? Doesn't happen to me too often, but I'm experiencing that now when I think of how to describe the gratitude and love that I feel for my family, friends, and Bethesda church family. Thank you seems inadequate, but it's all I can think of to offer - so THANK YOU to everyone that had a part in today.
We were also extremely blessed last weekend with our Sunday School baby shower. We had an awesome time of eating, laughing and an always fun round (or three) of baby bingo. We truly appreciate everyone that joined us for that.
I feel like I'm about to burst with love and excitement...it's a good feeling, I must admit.
Hope everyone has an incredible week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment