Thursday, August 20, 2009
Chatty McChatterbox
I remember reading about "word explosions" when Kendall was first born. I wondered to myself if I would know when she was having one of those...um, I can definitely say that yes - she's having one now. It seems like everyday she surprises me with a new word...one that we haven't even been trying to teach her. Like today's word - socks. I had no clue that she knew that word. She just randomly saw a sock and said "socks". I love it! Parenting has gotten more fun and a little easier since she has been able to ask for juice or an apple. She's such a joy...truly, she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Every time I say something about the boys talking a lot or picking up language better I hear 'Well you know where they get it.' So, well...I'm not going to say it right out. :)
Bennett has had a language explosion while we've been here. I was seriously thinking he had some speech problems but since we've been here and English is the only thing he's been hearing it's done him so much good. His little brain must have been a little confused hearing Chinese and English all day.
Been thinking of you sweet friend. Miss you!
Post a Comment